Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 18th Anniversary



It has officially been 18yrs since we tied the knot. We met over 20years ago in the Seattle airport. I was flying there to visit family and Brian had a layover on the way back to Hawaii(he was in the Navy). It had snowed so much that they closed the Seattle Airport and Freeways so I had to wait for 3 hours for my parents to come and get me. While I was waiting, I decided to read up on Hawaii, I would soon be attending BYU-Hawaii. Brian noticed what I was reading and we struck up a conversation. Several hours later we exchanged addresses and I went on my way. After a few months, a few letters and me finally moving out to go to school in Hawaii, Brian came out and found me at BYU. The rest is WEST history. Thank you for always sticking beside me honey...I LOVE YOU

10 comments:

Sujit On web said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hillari said...

cool story! congratulations!

Krystal said...

Thats such an awesome story! That should be one of our enrichment activities, just telling about how we met our spouse over a recipe exchange and food! YAY FOOD! I mean, congratulations! 18 years!

Brandi Jo said...

What a cute story~ :-) I love to hear how people feel in love... they are the best stories!!

The Dominguez Family said...

Congratulations!

kara said...

Wow what are the chances of meeting your future husband in a airport? I guess you were MFEO (made for each other) awe thanks for sharing. your family is amazing.

Kandice and Rob said...

I never knew your story! How cute! Congratulations!

The West Family said...

You guys are so sweet!

Linda Lantzy said...

I always thought you met in Hawaii. But I guess we were not really in touch at that point. Your cookie bouquets are awesome! You have a beautiful family. Take care, Linda L.

The West Family said...

Hi Linda, Thanks for checking out our blog. I think you were a bit busy with baby #1 when I was living in New York and then in Hawaii going to school. I will forgive you for being just a little busy. Love ya