Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Patrick Celebrates Turning 8




Turning 8 seemed like a very long event for Patrick. He was able to share in the excitement with his classmates. He helped me make cupcakes with candy canes on top. Then a few days later he had an all sport party with his closest buddies. They played flag football, baseball toss and made their own pizzas. I even got roped into making one of my ice cream cakes. I still think the kids would just be so excited with a big bowl of frosting and some spoons. Then I can send them all home. Just kidding friends.

3 comments:

hillari said...

cute cake--looks like a fun party!

The West Family said...

Thanks Hillari- It was one of our smaller parties with ONLY 12boys. They all seemed to have fun.

The Dominguez Family said...

Happy Birthday Patrick. I know you will have a blast at Cub Scouts!!